Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Kingdom Keepers*

The Kingdom Keepers*
(re-released as The Kingdom Keepers: Disney After Dark)
By: Ridley Pearson
325 Pages (my hardcover copy)
Ages: 10+ (about 6th grade reading level)
Summary:
Finn is your normal teenager- until he agrees to be a DHI for Disney World. He and 4 other kids find out that when they go to sleep they can crossover to the park after it's closed. They were picked to help stop the Overtakers from taking over the park. Problem is, no one knows who the leader is and what they plan to do. No ride is safe and they learn to expect the unexpected.

I loved this book. It was such a creative story and an imaginative read! Ridley Pearson turns you lose in the park in the story. The park itself is pretty much another character in the story. I couldn't wait to see what was going to happen next. If you know any children who love Disneyland or Walt Disney World, they will love this book! Characters from the rides come to life and the rides themselves become interactive. I will never look at Disneyland the same way again! I hope you enjoy this book as much as I did. It's the first in a series by the author and I'm looking forward to book 2.

Rating: Buy It!!

2 comments:

  1. I love Walt Disney World! I don't read children's books often, but I would read this one. I need to recommend it to my nephews, too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a good book. i hope they like it! thanks for visiting our blog!!

    ReplyDelete