Thursday, June 17, 2010

For Ages 3-4+

Miss Smith's Incredible Storybook
By: Michael Garland
Ages 3-4+

Summary:
When the new teacher, Miss Smith, reads to her class, Zack and his classmates are amazed to find that the storybook characters come to life. -- B&N.com

I have been reading Alyssa this book since she was an infant and she's now almost 4. I had no board books and since my Mom was a 2nd grade teacher at the time, I had this book. When she would drink her bottle, I'd read the story and show her the pictures. As she's gotten older, she discovered other books she enjoyed, but she still enjoys this book.

The story is so creative! All the fairy tales characters children grow up reading in books or seeing in movies are here. From Humpty Dumpty to Wizard of Oz to Alice In Wonderland to Goldilocks and the Three Bears. They book is fun for children and adults. I didn't mind having to read this story over and over again at my daughter's bedtime.

Rating: Buy It

No comments:

Post a Comment