Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Happy Bee


The Happy Bee
By: Ian Beck
32 Pages
Reviewed By: Lauren Kuramoto, 6

Summary:
Every day the little bee flew from flower to flower and said "Hello" to Daisy, Rosie, Poppy and Lily. Now I wonder why this little bee was so happy? Ian Beck has painted the perfect story for very, very young children. --Amazon.com

What was you favorite part of the story?
When the Bee landed on the rose.

What happened to the bee at the end of the story?
He was happy because he landed on the rainbow and it made him BUZZ!!!

If you could be anything in the story what would it be?
I would be a good rose because I smell good after a bath.

Rating: Buy It!!

3 comments:

  1. this is so cute! i love book reviews by little kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute review, aw! I love the "and it made him BUZZ" part, too cute.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty- I'm glad you liked the review! Lauren will hopefully be back with another review in the future. I love to have kids do reviews, too!

    Irena- wasn't Lauren adorable?! I'm gonna have to read this book now.

    ReplyDelete